Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Post!

Well, I took the plunge!! I now have a scrappin blog :) Yay!!! I figure it's about time...I have my Photography Blog, but need to get busy with that...and I'm thinking I might start a family one, too...ya know, so the family far away can keep up with us :) haha!!

So I guess, I'll tell ya about me - the name is Heather, I'm a SAHM of 4 boys with one more on the way. He's due in October...and he seems to be taking all of my creativity at the moment, too! It's been so hard to scrap lately! I can't seem to get inspired! I'm praying that changes soon!

I'm married to Dustin, it'll be 5 years this December. That's just crazy! The Lord has been good to us, we most certainly can't complain :)

Let's see, I'm on a few Creative Teams, and I LOVE it!!! I just wish I could do more for them right now! I'm a Brownie Supreme for Brownie Scraps, a Gypsy Girl for WimpyChompers Creations, I'm on the store CT for Designs in Digital, and I just recently became part of the team for Sweet Tomato Designs. So, yes, I'm PRAYING my creativity returns from its vacation SOON!!! haha

So, stick around, and I'll get busy soon to show you what these AMAZING designers have up their sleeves!! There may even be some freebies from time to time ;)

1 comment: